Advertisement for engaging retired Ayurvedic Doctor who have retired from Government Service (Retired Ayurvedic Doctors from CGHS/Central Research Councils/State Government/Central or State Government Corporations/Undertakings) for appointment as Medical Officer (Ayurveda) on contract basis as per the terms and conditions given below.
Duly filled application form should reach the office of the Additional Director, CGHS, B-114-115, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 226010.
- Age: Not exceeding 65 years as on the date of advertisement.
- Educational Qualification: Minimum qualification required is a BAMS degree recognized by Central Council Indian Medicine.
- Remuneration: 46000/- per month as per guidelines.
- Duration of Appointment: As per guidelines;
- Place of Posting : The selected candidate will be posted in CGHS (Ayurvedic) Wellness Centre under the control of Medical Officer in charge of the Wellness Centre in which they are posted.
- Vacancy position: 1
- Preference: Candidate having Post Graduate qualification in clinical subjects.
- Last date: 27/7/2013
- Application Form: Download here